Slide 1

Explore the catalogue for a product matching your needs the most and contact us to discuss the details.

About Alma Plus

Alma Pluss is a printing house established in the last year of the 20th century, located in the picturesque part of eastern Riga, capital of Latvia. Throughout years our main field of expertise has been book printing and binding.

We produce books for educational and religious institutions, businesses, amateur authors and many other businesses from North America, Europe, Scandinavia and around the world.

We work with print runs from 500 to 5000 copies for sheet-fed offset and from 10 copies for digital printing and Print-On-Demand. Our equipment allows us to print and bind books of any type – full-color and black-and-white, paperback and hardcover, standard format or non-standard size.

We have earned the loyalty of our customers by offering them a high standard of service quality, competitive prices and reliable service for decades.


Be it a pocket Bible or an encyclopedia, modern literature, corporate planners and books for children – over the years we have produced hundreds of pieces for clients on all continents, here are some visual examples to help make your decision. Ask any questions via the contact form below.


We will be glad to receive an honest review of our work!


Yes, of course, we produce and deliver books to our clients and partners around the world.

The cover can be matte, glossy, textile, soft touch, with embossing elements, and we can also combine these coatings. Fill out the contact form on the website to discuss your order in detail.

The paper is book, coated, offset, from 45 g/m, the paper tone is white/cream. The paper is selected for each client individually depending on its purpose.

Yes, we produce super-covers, cases for 2 and 3 books and offer vacuum sealing of each book individually depending on the client’s needs.

We begin work after receiving 75% of the payment, if necessary, we send the client a sample included in the order price, after confirmation/edits and receipt of the remaining 25%, we complete the production process.

The average production time until the wholesale shipment is sent is from 2 to 4 weeks. Delivery is individual in each case.

It all depends on the approval of the layout, correction of errors, as well as the season, we ask you to place your orders in advance through the contact form on the website.


Printing House “Alma Plus”

Bank details:

Reg # LV40103361078
Riga, Nicgales 47-57, LV-1035
Luminor DNB LV68RIKO0000083087626

Place your order

    Your name

    Your country

    Your email